Can I use an international SIM card in my Galaxy Note 4
widj91942

I have galaxy note 4, and I know it is CDMA. Can I use international GSM card in my galaxy note 4?

Kind Regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: GSM in galaxy note 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

widj91942

I completely understand how important it is to stay connected while you're traveling internationally! The Note 4 is unlocked to use internationally already, so an international SIM card will be able to work for you. I do recommend reaching out to the carrier you will be using internationally to make sure your phone will connect to their network without any trouble!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

widj91942

I completely understand how important it is to stay connected while you're traveling internationally! The Note 4 is unlocked to use internationally already, so an international SIM card will be able to work for you. I do recommend reaching out to the carrier you will be using internationally to make sure your phone will connect to their network without any trouble!

RuthW_VZW

0 Likes
widj91942

Thanks a lot for your quick response. If I replaced the SIM card, Verizon will not charged me anything, right?

Have a Happy New Year

Kind Regards

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

widj91942

I'm always happy to help! Are you looking to make sure the phone doesn't charge anything to your VZW account when it's making an international connection using another carrier's SIM card? If so, you are correct. When using a different service provider internationally there will not be any charges to your VZW account. Any connection made while the VZW SIM is still in place could result in charges! Check out all the details about VZW international options right here: http://vz.to/1fb1kE8

RuthW_VZW

0 Likes