Re: Call & text on other devices
mama23dogs
Legend

🤦🏼‍♀️

Just wow.   At least read and understand the topic.    

0 Likes
jak73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Messages+ is a piece of flaming hot garbage. the desktop version is clunky, slow and clearly hasn't been touched by a developer in probably ten years; it's sluggish, doesn't support basic functions like drag/drop images, and though it's been a couple years since i checked, it doesn't have a fraction of the desktop messaging features Google Messages for Web has (like emojis and gifs).

Messages+ is a sad, abandoned app that Verizon refuses to update yet likes to push people towards as their "answer" to the crippling of device functionality so they could squeeze a few more bucks out of their customers. At this point, i would consider all of us fortunate Verizon has blocked Google Drive or any other (relatively) free services so they can tack on more "features" to non-ip[hone users, like Premium Visual Voice Mail.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jak73, we are truly sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure your device and features are functioning correctly is important. Allow us the opportunity to investigate. What is the Make/Model of your device? Are you experiencing concerns with the pre-loaded text message app on your device? Also, which version of the Messages+ application are you using? 

0 Likes
Rbeyerle91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Call Verizon customer care and request them to enable this feature. If enough people do they will look into it. So please everyone call and ask they add it

Huhtfffb
Enthusiast - Level 1

They can't even respond coherently to threads half the time... They won't listen. I'm off carrier asap

0 Likes
KDL611

This options is available on my T-Mobile phone but not for my Verizon phone, I wonder why? the phone and the tablet are both capable of handling it but for some reason Verizon does not allow 

KDL
0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes