Calender data gone on Samsung Note 3.
JHP1770
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today, I found that my calender data has been gone. Is anyone to help me to restore calender data? Thanks, Jay

0 Likes
Re: Calender data gone on Samsung Note 3.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JHP1770,

I myself, rely heavily on my calendar, so I know how important it is to have this information available. When did the calendar application remove the data? Was this calendar from a particular email account https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-88584/ ? If so, is this email account still on the device? 

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
JHP1770, I know how vitally important your device's calendar data is to you. I apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured we will do everything we can to help you recover it.

Just a few quick questions to get us started with troubleshooting. When you open your Calendar application on your phone, please tap the "menu" key on the bottom left and select "Calendars." Which "Calendars" are selected for view on this screen? Are your previous Calendar events saved in your Google Calendar or were they saved to the "Device Calendar? - RobertC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JHP1770
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, the data on the calendars only for the last one year has been gone. I backed up the data on my desktop(Windows 10) luckily.

And on the calendars of menu , all are checked. I'd like to know how can I restore the data on the desktop to the smart phone.

Thanks. Jung

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JHP1770-

I want to make sure that you are reconnected with your calendar in a jiffy. Let's keep at this. You mentioned that this happened recently. Do you remember making any changes to your device (new applications, new software updates)? Have you attempted to plug your phone into your computer to restore the content on your computer to your phone?

AmberK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VeronicaM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes