Calendar settings
preciousfurs

I have a Galaxy Note II and would like to set certain client appointments as recurring. When creating a calendar event, it does allow to specify repeating timeframes, but it seems to be limited to a handful of pre-set durations. I need to be able to customize the duration, such as every 5 weeks or every 7 weeks, etc.  Is there a way to do so?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calendar settings
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the default calendar app or did you download the Google Calendar app?

I know there are options for repeating events in the time frames you referenced in the Google calendar app.

If you do decide to download the Google calendar app, I would suggest disabling the Samsung calendar and the associated widget on the phone before installing the Google calendar application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the default calendar app or did you download the Google Calendar app?

I know there are options for repeating events in the time frames you referenced in the Google calendar app.

If you do decide to download the Google calendar app, I would suggest disabling the Samsung calendar and the associated widget on the phone before installing the Google calendar application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
preciousfurs

Thanks Ann154! I had been using the default calendar app, but will switch to Google instead!  Was just playing around with Google Calendar and it has so many good features! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hopefully it is what you are looking for.

0 Likes