Bluetooth unstable / not working since recent update
dstrol

I received an update last week and noticed my bluetooth would stop "Error Bluetooth Has Stopped" but it was still working in my car. Today I can pair to my vehicle, but no music is played (tried multiple apps).  I unpaired car and deleted the cars pairing info from phone, restarted car and phone...paired again and no luck.  Please let me know what else I should be trying or if there's an update coming to fix this problem.

Vehicle is a 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Thanks,

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth unstable / not working since recent update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Updates are created by phone manufacturers to improve your wireless experience, dstrol. I’m sorry to see that this is not the case with your Bluetooth feature after latest update. Let’s get some additional information. Are you able to pair with full functionality to any other Bluetooth devices? Are you able to connect to other cars via Bluetooth? If you are, do you experience the same exact issue with other cars?

In the mean time, please restart your phone in Safe Mode and test the Bluetooth connection with your car. See this link for steps to Safe Mode: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-121765/

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes