Re: Bluetooth Fix - When?
mlandstreet

I, too, am having these Bluetooth issues since the last OTA update.

I am using my Samsung Gear 2 (not Neo, Not S) and my Plantronics Voyager Headset.

Everything was working fine before OTA. Within hours I noticed my devices did not seem to be connected although I had not been out of range of them.

1. When I realize the devices are not connected I usually have to go into Bluetooth and force them to connect.

2. Occasionally I can get them to connect from the device but that is pretty rare.

3. Occasionally I have to disable/enable Bluetooth to connect.

4. Rarely I have to reboot my phone to connect.

5. If I get out of range of either of my devices they no longer automatically connect when I get in range.

6. When I reboot my phone the devices automatically connect the first time and never again.

There were no other software changes when i first started seeing the issue. None of the play store updates since then have altered this behavior.

0 Likes
mlandstreet

I have to wonder:

1. How many sources of Apps do you have?

2. How much do you pay to place your own custom apps on your phone?

3. What other manufacturers phones can you put your purchased apps on without repurchasing them?

4. What sizes of SD cards can you use?

0 Likes
Bacardio
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I take it since, we haven't heard anything on this, that Verizon and Samsung are going to ignore/abuse/_______ all their users, and continue to ignore this problem???

0 Likes
JEFFROZICA126
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah I got so tired of the Samsung problems with my Fitbit using Bluetooth that I switched to a Google pixel XL phone and now everything works great with bluetooth and no issues. My problems all started after Verizon sent an OS update to my phone a few months ago. But I couldn't get anybody from Verizon or Samsung to admit that there was a problem. Everything was working fine before the OS update with no issues. I will never buy another Samsung phone again, just too many issues

0 Likes