Bluetooth Fix - When?
RNBzie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Apparently there is a Bluetooth issue with the latest update: N910VVRU2CQF2

When should we expect a updated release to fix this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Fix - When?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's look into your Bluetooth concern. What specific Bluetooth issue are you experiencing? 

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
atracy79
Enthusiast - Level 1

No.

Verizon is well aware of this widespread issue; stop having your customers spin our wheels with "fixes" that are already known not to work, give us a time frame, and correct the problems with the update.

RNBzie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Atracy79 is right...it's a known issue well documented in the forum by several users. Why do we have to keep explaining just to get the same tired response.

My Question:

Is there a fix coming? If so, when is the release?

Please do not answer my question with another question.

This is specific to Verizons latest update: N910VVRU2CQF2.

JEFFROZICA126
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also having many issues with bluetooth on my galaxy note 4 since this same N910VVRU2CQF2 update. My fitbit surge quit working with my phone and I thought it was my fitbit, so I bought the blaze. I just received in the mail and I cannot connect it to my galaxy note 4 phone. I tried my wife's motorola phone and have no issues with it;  When are they going to fix this? I am very frustrated.  I need this fixed.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RNBzie,

We truly want to help all of our customers & I’m sorry that you feel this way about us. Regrettably, without any details on what troubles you are actually having, it is hard for us to answer any of your questions or concerns. We have internal moderators that work with each manufacturer on any known issues with a device. We can definitely lift this problem up to them for specific information; however we would need to know what the actual problem is. I have sent  you a Private Message to provide the personalized assistance needed. Please reply back to me in the Private Message to continue. Thank you for your cooperation.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JEFFROZICA126, we know it's important to have your accessories connected and working properly. We definitely understand your concerns and have had this feedback lifted up to Samsung directly. As our moderators have been working with Samsung for further testing, they've been able to confirm that Bluetooth has been working well with several different types of devices. At this point, they believe that the Fitbit itself may require a possible patch. I know you mentioned that the Blaze is working just fine on your wife's Motorola. May we ask if you've attempted to connect your Note 4 via Bluetooth to any other devices besides Fitbits? If so, what were your results?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
The_Sim
Contributor - Level 1

Still having these problems? Sad! My Note 4 died completely a few months back, so I gave up on Android and Samsung and Verizon (software), and got an iPhone 7 Plus!! It's fabulous! I am sure even the Note 8 is just going to be another sad drama of Android + Samsung + Verizon software problems, too...

0 Likes
atracy79
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you get a shiny nickel for plugging that toy?

0 Likes
The_Sim
Contributor - Level 1

Nope, totally free advice! Here's me enjoying my smooth phone with no bugs that does everything (better)! Enjoy your buggy phone - mine's sitting in a closet gathering dust, since it totally died!

0 Likes