Battery
amyangel2004

Since the latest update, the battery of my note 5 has been draining faster. Is there a fix to this? Don't want to be on ultra power saving mode all the time.

0 Likes
Re: Battery
bearone21
Legend

disable/uninstall apps you don't/won't use worked for me & improved battery life.

0 Likes
quietperson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the exact same problem. Up until the latest Marshmallow 6.0.1 update my battery life was fine...only needed to charge once a day. Now I'm lucky to get a few hours, even in Ultra Power Saving mode, and that's if I barely use my phone for anything. The battery drain is happening when the phone is idle...for example overnight when no apps are running, or when it's sitting on my desk at work during the day. The biggest battery user is Android OS and sometimes Google Services. I know all the ways to minimize battery use but they aren't helping. My phone is pretty much useless at this point. I've seen others with this problem...would really appreciate hearing that a fix is in the works because it's obviously a widespread issue.

amyangel2004

Thanks for your reply. That is exactly what is happening to my phone. I hope they fix it soon.

0 Likes