Battery issues
lhoefer58
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone is very slow to charge. Also needs to charge twice a day.Only gets to 35 percent.

0 Likes
Re: Battery issues
mama23dogs
Legend

You can buy a replacement for $20 from Amazon.

0 Likes
foxstudioz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I only use the charger that came with my device because it is a high voltage charger meaning it can charge faster, charging in the car really requires the samsung fast charger car charger because other car chargers will not charge the device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thoefer58, having a properly working device is key to enjoying your services with us. I welcome the opportunity to address your device charging issue. I just need a few details first to help figure out what's going on. Are you using the charger that came with your Note 4 or a different charging accessory? Is the charging port area clear and free of any debris or corrosion? Lastly, is the battery flat or does it show any swelling or bubbling in the middle of it:  http://vz.to/1OjyngI

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes