Bad Reception in Mid Tenn
nccagirl05

all of the sudden our reception became very bad... we have a new iphone 6 and a 4... we've had good service for a long time, now we are lucky to get enough bars to get a call in or out... we heard that Verizon had not renewed their lease on some towers, if this is true, why are we paying the large fees that we are paying. I went to Verizon for the good coverage, now I don't have it... several of my Verizon neighbors have the same problem... I really don't want to go to another carrier, but I may not have a choice... my 88 yr old mother lives with us and we need to have this coverage at all times... our zip is 37072. Please don't do this to us...

0 Likes
Re: Bad Reception in Mid Tenn
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the urgency of having great wireless coverage at all times, nccagirl05. I appreciate you reaching out to us to inform us of these issues. We lover your loyalty to us and would never like to see you leave. I was able to review the area and the coverage looks great and no outages reported. How long have you noticed this kind of service? Are you having troubles just indoors or outdoors as well?

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes