BOGO Note 10+
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband and I signed up for the BOGO deal of buy a Samsung Note 10+ and get the Samsung Note 10 free. We were told that we either had to add a new line OR upgrade our current plans for this deal to qualify. So we both upgraded our plans. Now we are still paying on my Note 10, and we are 5 months in. I am beyond irritated about the deception, and seriously considering going to another phone service. What's deals does Sprint have going on right now?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: BOGO Note 10+
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just spent a half an hour on the phone  with customer service. Was told we do not qualify for the promotion because 1. We had a trade in. 2. We did not add a new line. 3. And our payment plans for the phone we set for 24 months and 36 months. They had to have the same payment plan. NONE OF THIS was told to us at the store! Had we known any of this, I would have let my husband just cancel our contracts then and we would have gone to Sprint. Once I figure my way out of this contact we will be leaving Verizon, and never returning! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bistrow
Enthusiast - Level 1

This happened to us as well but with the XR iphone. We were told as long as we got the unlimited service we could do the buy one get one. This was the end of November. When I called looking for the credit they made up a whole new story about how we needed to be new customers. This is Verizon's "trick" their salespeople sell you something that doesn't exist, tell you to wait "one" full billing cylcle to see it reflected in your account. Then they deny the promotion costing you twice as much as you want to spend, AND since you waited one billing cycle it is past the 14 day return policy, so you can't return it and are stuck with a $$ bill you were promised multiple times over you wouldn't have to pay. Shame on me though. This happened to me twice within the last 5 years. Yes, as soon as I can get my issue resolved am going to look at Sprint!!

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just spent a half an hour on the phone  with customer service. Was told we do not qualify for the promotion because 1. We had a trade in. 2. We did not add a new line. 3. And our payment plans for the phone we set for 24 months and 36 months. They had to have the same payment plan. NONE OF THIS was told to us at the store! Had we known any of this, I would have let my husband just cancel our contracts then and we would have gone to Sprint. Once I figure my way out of this contact we will be leaving Verizon, and never returning! 

0 Likes