Re: Asurion back order on note 4 ?
Hannam86

I know right?

1. They are out of stock.

2. VZW online REP told me I can get the new device if I am " LUCKY " really? I posted in the comment with conference chat ID log of what the REP wrote " you may get another / new device since Asurion is out of stock IF YOUR LUCKY " but it got deleted. I'm guessing I am not a lucky person with VZW.

Chat Session ID : RT [removed]. I'll get one if I'm lucky??? really?!!?!? ..<- RT [Removed] " hah...

3. ended up paying $149 to asurion and got note 4 in white, the color I did not want.

4. Corp. sales rep wasn't clear about trade-in/up-grade, now I'm getting $49 credit instead of $200 for my old device which is note II.

bill jumped to $160 - $199 with new contract...

5. Seriously considering transfer service to T-mobile and let them pay for the cancellation fee.

0 Likes
NYVET
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello Verizon, um...that was one of the most ignorant statements I've ever heard...please tell us, exactly WHAT device would be an 'alternate' for a Samsung Galaxy Note 4? Apparently you do NOT know your products and have NO business replying to customers. Please turn this over to someone who actually KNOWS that there is NOTHING LIKE the Note 4. She bought a Note 4, why would she even WANT a different device? Unbelievable.

0 Likes
NYVET
Enthusiast - Level 3

Covering up the truth again, how convenient.

0 Likes