Anyone else having these issues since the upgrade end of May 2014 on the Samsung Note 3?
Heath1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had excellent cell service till the most recent upgrade now my cell service is terrible. My calls get disconnected in an area that the phone had excellent cell service prior to the upgrade.  I am seriously looking at T-Mobile they will pay for early termination.  No one at Verizon can answer why this has happened and prior to this upgrade I loved my Galaxy Note 3 which I had for 5 months and used on a regular basis in the area I no longer have service.  Since the upgrade the phone also displays a circle in the City of Winona MN when trying to call my ph#  Anyone else having these issues?

Re: Anyone else having these issues since the upgrade end of May 2014 on the Samsung Note 3?
Heath1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also went to a Verizon in person satellite store and they told me more or less deal with it and that Verizon would not take care of this.  Is Verizon getting to big for their britches?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having these issues since the upgrade end of May 2014 on the Samsung Note 3?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Heath1 I understand the importance of having reliable service so  lets bring the love back to your device! We apologize for the trouble and the service you received in the store. We're here to do everything we can to help! The city of Winona is clear so lets take a closer look, what zip code are you located in? Are you having any trouble with your data connection?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Heath1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Heather

No I am only having problems with my cell services, between Winona & Arcadia.  I take the ridge when I travel if that helps see my route.

The contents of this communication, including any attachment or exhibit, contains confidential, proprietary information and/or a trade secret of Heather Zastrow and may not be further disseminated to third parties without the express written permission from Heather Zastrow.  The contents of this communication and all attachments or exhibits are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient for Heather Zastrow purposes.

Private info removed as required by the

Message edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
RB3IZME

I also am having these issues. Prior to the upgrade my phone worked great, I never had dropped calls, or where a call just wouldnt connect. Now I am so upset i dont know what to do!! I took the phone to verizon, the guy says I know exactly what it is, whatever he did, did not work. I took it to Samsung, they reinstalled the software, guess what that didnt work either. Now I am looking for a phone number to contact verizon, and cant find one anywhere. I am frusterated out of my mind. This phone cost way to much for these issues. I have been with verizon as long as I can remember, but I am about at the end of my witts!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Heath1 we'll get to the bottom of this! Do you know the zip codes for the two cities? How many bars of signal did you receive in the past?

AshleyS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RB3IZME lets make sure you're getting the service you're paying for! We truly appreciate your business and will do everything we can to help! We can assist you right here or we can always be reached http://vz.to/1hZj5dj . What zip code are you located in? Are you receiving any type of error messages when trying to make a call?

AshleyS_VZW

0 Likes
Heath1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I work in 55987 zip code and live in 54612, the # of bars put it this way I have to travel 29 miles and in those 29 miles before the wonderful upgrade I had 1 dead spot and that was it.  My call would never drop or terminate, or get that circle.  The # of bars I don't monitor that while talking on the phone but it had to be more than 2 to keep the service and the call was always clear and crisp.  I Know how you feel RB3IZME.  It is frustrating I have spent numerous hours on this and the last customer service rep said oh we may have to send you a used phone.  I said a used phone are you nuts when i had a new phone, he made it sound like well woman you should be glad that we are going to at least do that for you.  By the time I was done with that call I was glad the call was dropped by my wonderful service.  I have had Verizon for many years at least 15 yrs and when we get jacked around and have terrible service what is the point of wasting our hard

earned money that we work for.

Heather Zastrow

seeksheath@yahoo.com

The contents of this communication, including any attachment or exhibit, contains confidential, proprietary information and/or a trade secret of Heather Zastrow and may not be further disseminated to third parties without the express written permission from Heather Zastrow.  The contents of this communication and all attachments or exhibits are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient for Heather Zastrow purposes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Heath1, service when you need it most is what we strive for! Your 15 years of loyalty is truly valued. My apologies for the signal issues you have been experiencing. Can you please test the phone and signal in safe mode to see if there is a difference? View steps here: http://vz.to/1aFxLK8 Have we had the opportunity to submit a Resolution Ticket to our network engineers to review the closest cellsite in the location before sending a replacement phone? Keep us posted!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Heath1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I work at a business that is having the same issues that we have all been experiencing since the software upgrade in May 2014.  Dropped cell calls, poor service.  Personally getting another cell phone is not going to solve the issue.  Sorry try again - this needs to be escaleted if not yet to the next level up.  

Heather Zastrow

seeksheath@yahoo.com

The contents of this communication, including any attachment or exhibit, contains confidential, proprietary information and/or a trade secret of Heather Zastrow and may not be further disseminated to third parties without the express written permission from Heather Zastrow.  The contents of this communication and all attachments or exhibits are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient for Heather Zastrow purposes.

0 Likes