Re: Anyone else having Call Quality issues?
Aceman007

PIcked up a Note 3 in March and instantly noticed dropped calls and signal strength issues.  called verizon and I let them know, they told me to wait for an update to improve call quality, updates didn't work love multimedia but phone quality signal terrible. class action lawsuit should be considered. I been with Verizon for 12 years and they expect us to be guinea pigs with their phones to work out the kinks.  they know of this issue but are avoiding correcting the issue.  $300 I spent on this phone and i'm nor happy with the follow up from the Verizon customer service dept.   Beware this phone has ton of other issues too, unstable network, won't recognize its charger. Help help Blue tooth disconnects for no reason .......

0 Likes
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

Not sure what phone you are talking about but the Note 3 wasn't released till Oct 10, 13 .......

0 Likes
wayne8821212
Enthusiast - Level 3

He must mean the Note 2......

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aceman0007,

I know I depend on my phone all day long. And I can understand how frustrating it is to have dropped calls. Also, thank you very much for be such a loyal customer for 12 years!

With the device have you been able to remove the sim card and  place it back into the phone? http://vz.to/1bDlVQW  If you tried this and are still having issues have you been to a corporate store to actual replace the sim card for free? You can locate your local store here: http://bit.ly/3SdsA

Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
th1nkm4p

I just switch to verizon and got a note 3. I start to experiencing garble and break up during call. Get rather annoy. Hopefully they patch up the software soon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello th1nkm4p,

We welcome you over to the Verizon Wireless family.  I want to make sure we get your matters handled and addressed. Are all your calls garbled? Also has any troubleshooting been completed on the device to make sure it is working properly?

WarrenM_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
th1nkm4p

Thanks for asking. I reset the cache and factory reset the phone and that seems to have done the trick. Though I am getting particularly weak to no signal when I visit my sibling in newcastle and in some area in seattle.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

th1nkm4p,

That was perfect trouble shooting, and I'm really happy to hear your phone is now working. As for Newcastle and Seattle, I was wondering if your sibling has Verizon and if they are experiencing the same issues?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
th1nkm4p

My sister has att, she get very strong signal and almost full bar. My brother in law has tmobile, his signal is pretty decent three bar. I get around one to two bar for signal, -112 dbm 28 asu.

0 Likes
TPTSR

I have been having the same problem the past couple of months.  We have three different phones in our home and all are experiencing the problem.  It would be impossible that all 3 phones from different makers would be the problem.  It has to be Verizon itself.  Our phones were working fine until a few months ago.  Verizon said they would check into the tower to see if it were the problem.  Waiting to hear back.

0 Likes