Re: Anyone else having Call Quality issues?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mdhorn, thanks for keeping us posted. Service can be challenging indoors. You confirmed that this issue only happens at your residence. However, you also have issues with staying connected to Wi-Fi there too. The last resort to resolve these problems would be to hard reset it to ensure that are no software issues. http://vz.to/PTQNYF Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ionheavens

Has anyone even worked on my problem. I have gotten no answer back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Ionheavens,

We want to make sure that your issue is resolved! I was unable to locate your previous post describing your issue. Please send details, so that we can assist.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
ionheavens

Just look at my postings in the last month on this same topic. –art-

0 Likes
daddyof4

Since the update my Note 3 is very very slow. I have already called this in and of course "We haven't had any reports of issues" is the standard response. There are so many features that worked so well that simply do NOT now.  This is horrible. It needs to be fixed. I left AT&T to come back to Verizon, but now it looks like Verizon sucks too!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

daddyof4,

We're happy to have you back, and we definitely want to fix this so you're happy with your phone again. Is it slow when you use a specific app? Test it in Safe Mode http://vz.to/1hZTLq6 for a couple of hours and let us know if that helps.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
dameditty
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon note 3 kitkat update ruined the whole note 3 experience I hate my phone now because I can't have a 10 min conversation without the call dropping. My wife and mom where thinking about getting the phone and they both are very hesitant now. I've called with no results.

0 Likes
LShan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello Everyone.

I no longer receive email notification from this thread, but I was wondering if the original users were still having call quality issues.  I know we received a few minor updates in (was it Jan) and i was wondering if that helped.  It helped mine some, and I got the interference occassionally and not as often. However it is still not acceptable to have it at all.

Lately, I noticed my calls are dropping a lot more. I also get the wireless connection is unstable notification when I am at home.    I'm not sure who I go to to complain, as I bought the phone and insurance from Best Buy. 

I am also concerned about updating to KitKat, is there anyone who has had the original issue, update without any problems? Or did you receive additional problems?

0 Likes
LShan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also forgot to mention that when I send a group text (MMS) to my friends, my messages go them individually, although, I have it checked to be sent to the group.  I have had nothing but issues with my phone.  I don't even know if I would continue with Android, or Verizon.   I really don't know what to do. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LShan,

Let's ensure you can use your phone with no issues. What's your zip code? Are you having issues everywhere? Indoors and outdoors? Please share additonal details.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes