Android 9.0 update apps not working over wifi
ps81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since updating my note 9 with the new pie 9 update I can no longer use most of my apps over wifi I have to turn it off to get them to work. The game mode is no longer available and I can't seem to find how to fix this problem. I have tried everything i can think off and nothing has worked. Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Android 9.0 update apps not working over wifi
bearone21
Legend

contact the developer for the apps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ps81, we want to make sure all of your apps work for you. Which ones are you having trouble with?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes
ps81
Enthusiast - Level 2

As of now these are the apps that haven't worked with wifi on. There may be more but these are the ones I have noticed cause I use the most.

Board King
Best Fiends
Gallery: color book decor
Pen up
Cricut
My Chart
Taco John's
Disney Emoji Blitz

Haven't had problems with any of my tv station apps or movie apps. Most seem to be the games. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ps81 - are you able to use those apps over our network?

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes
ps81
Enthusiast - Level 2

It depends where I am at. When at home were I would use my wifi it doesn't always work. We have an older home so it varies I how strong service is. Most the time I have only one bar and some of the apps won't load or take forever to do so or restart. No one else in the house is having problems with the wifi working as far as they know.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please go ahead and use the following link for steps on resetting your network settings: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-218978/. Then add your Wi-Fi network again and test out your apps.  AnnaG_VZW

amazondrone
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was having the exact same problem after the recent update and this solved my problem.

0 Likes