Alright guys, come on, where is our KitKat update already?
ChrisGoesPewPew
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I called the other day to see when our KitKat update would be the uninformed rep tried to tell me that Samsung hasn't even given them the update yet. I know it was pushed out by Samsung in January and every major company in the US has had it out for over a month now. With the S4 getting it yesterday I want to know where it's at. I have been checking for this update every single day for the past 3 months and I just think it is ridiculous that Verizon doesn't have the common decency to at least let us know where we are at in the process of getting KitKat. With such a major update as this and with as many people that have been asking this question why have you guys not yet given us some sort of update or date to expect? We need something to work with here guys... I didn't buy a top of the line phone with the best cell phone company in the states to be left in the dark on such an important matter...

Re: Alright guys, come on, where is our KitKat update already?
steven2king4

If you haven't noticed the note 3 has several features that the S4 doesn't have, more features = more to update. I hate waiting like everyone else in the world but it will take longer. Verizon can't give a date as to when the update will arrive as if they did and it was a day late it would cause more people to complain than just keeping it hidden until the release day. it is coming so just have patience, a rushed product is never worth the saved time.

0 Likes
HazUser
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's not like every other provider has already updated the Note 3 is it?

ChrisGoesPewPew
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually it is. Samsung put it out there for everybody in January, the first carrier to put it out did so in january, and all the major US carries have had it out for at least a month now. All for the Note 3.

0 Likes
HazUser
Enthusiast - Level 1

Obviously you didn't catch my sarcasm.

0 Likes
ChrisGoesPewPew
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope, I missed it. Just figured you may be as uninformed as him. My b.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChrisGoesPewPew We know that having the best device and software is important to you. We want to make sure your device is working properly. Are you having any issues with the phone malfunctionng? We can help with troubleshooting as we don't have release information for new software. We apologize for this inconvenience.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
JesGomez7
Enthusiast - Level 2

For me it's the fact that I have Bluetooth devices that can't connect to my phone due to a Bluetooth bug in Android 4.3.  So for right now I have these devices that I can't use because of the bug.  I don't want to have to wait in order to use these devices.  Quite frankly, it's so annoying that I'm even thinking of moving to T-Mobile just because of this.  I like the fact that Verizon has the most coverage especially because I travel a lot in the US, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice because of this.  This is unbelievable, a flagship phone with the most expensive carrier and we are the last to be updated?  Seriously, what the hell?

0 Likes
ChrisGoesPewPew
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you guys even read the discussion before copy/pasting that bs? That was completely unrelated to the scope of this thread.