All do respect VERIZON (What a shame)
ezgoing2406

I have been a customer for over 10 years with you guys.   And only roll with the best service around.  Verizon has always been my favorite carrier out there.  But now you guys really put a bearings on things..  A lock bootloader that is so tight not even the best dev can hack it..   I am just going to get to the point of this post..  When I go to a store to buy a phone at full price. I should have the right to have full excess to my note 3.  It is not Verizon phone and not under a contract.  Its the consumers.  It is my right to have it unlocked and free of bloatware.  When trying to get hold of people to help with a unlock.  I get bounce around. Does verizon see the truth around this..  Your losing customers over something that is a easy fix.   JUST UNLOCK YOUR DEVICES>  HAVE the customers sign a wavier. Telling them if they temper with the efuse.  There warranty is broken.    AND all the that bloatware.  REALLY..  You guys make enough money from us..  Ads is not a way to make more money.  Verizon is doing this all wrong of making any profits.  There hurting themselves in the long way.    Maybe you can get this message to the CEO of the company some how..   At one point they had VIP customer status..  They need to bring that back..  Great program..  GONE NOW..   The little things add up.  Till you guys realize what your doing.  Verizon Wireless will fall to the bottom.  T-Mobile is making a come back on customers.   Everywhere's you turn any more.  There is a open wi-fi signal right there for public use.  So for your over price data plan. un-call for.     Please understand I am not here try to dog VERIZON. I am here to speak up for the customers. enough is enough.. 

0 Likes
Re: All do respect VERIZON (What a shame)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are purchasing at full price, why didn't you wait for the developer edition? I'm fairly certain I saw rumors of there being one.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: All do respect VERIZON (What a shame)
ezgoing2406

See that's the point.  We shouldn't have to wait.  When buying a new phone.  No matter where we get it and when we get it. It should be free of any bootloader lock. T-mobile is free and verizon should respect are wishes as customers.. I take pride of what I have and do with my things.  If I buy something and break it.  Its on me.  I don't return it.    That is why I have such a great relationship with my local store.  There is times I go there to buy something.  And end up repairing other customers devices that are brick..  Do to lack of dumb mistakes over a bad download and not checking the md5 number.   Which I dont mind help fixing them.  That is why they are the best local store and bunch of great people there.   The customer service beyond outstanding..  

0 Likes