6.0.1 Update frequent reboots, crippling lag
JeffPDX99

Starting 1 week ago my phone started experiencing crippling lag and frequent reboots whether I am plugged into my charger or not.

I got so frustrated that I did a factory reset and did not install any apps, and have removed my flash memory card, and the issue remained.

So here I am now with a 18 month old phone that will reboot when I click on my e-mail icon, try and take a photo, and when I try to make a phone call can take over 1 minute to connect, it just sits there after I click on a contact to dial.

From reading other non-Verizon message boards I see  this is a very common issue for 6.0.1marshmellow update and many have had their phones ROM-Flashed. Is that the only fix here?

I need a solution in the next 24 hours since my wife is 9 months pregnant and I need a working phone.

So please do not suggest what I have already mentioned I have done to fix this issue.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: 6.0.1 Update frequent reboots, crippling lag
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on the addition to the family, JeffPDX99. Being a mother, I definitely know how important it is to have a working phone at all times. We definitely want to get your phone up and running as soon as possible. We appreciate your efforts and troubleshooting thus far. We’d like to continue trouble shooting and get this corrected. Has there been any damage to your device? Did you notice if the issues started after any new updates or apps on the phone? We would recommend making sure your software is up to date and completing the Repair Assistant, http://spr.ly/6582BFd3o.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes