Re: 4.4.2
J7DET
Enthusiast - Level 2

downloaded it through Kies and let me tell you.. I HAVE NOT seen any success with the problems going away.. same issues with no signal, wifi dropping/re connecting, no mobile network, cant text or receive calls...  Yup, I think I will be quitting..  unreal how we pay sooo much $$$ for the cell & service and it doesn't work in a "legit" 4G LTE area

0 Likes
babygirl1025
Enthusiast - Level 3

have you ever replaced your device?

0 Likes
babygirl1025
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not sure what the hell happened but it appears that it has been pulled. Was downloading the update and it took forever for it to download then it just disappeared. Was looking in some other forums and the same thing happened to them as well. Guess I'll be waiting on the OTA which shouldn't be that long from now. Kies and the VZW assistant both say my phone is up to date which is 4.3.

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Babygirl, you couldn't get it? Has the OTA popped up for you? It's rolling out now OTA.

babygirl1025
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey! No fortunately they pulled it before I could get my hands on it. Thanks for letting know about the OTA. Haven't had much time to look at anything today. Will be downloading now! How are you doing with yours so far?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

As a reminder.. The Roll outs might take some time to were your Device gets it)  Too add  what I'd do.. I would see how the update is effecting others with the  Note 3   let a few weeks pass before you update  that is unless your Note 3 is having issues then it may be best to proceed with the Update..  Hope this Helps.. Smiley Happy b

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Your welcome! It has been great, smoother, more fluid, no bugs or issues yet. Battery life has been solid and the stock browser doesn't force close all the time for me now like it did on 4.3. Have you pulled it down yet?

0 Likes
babygirl1025
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yep....and jus as you said everything works great! Love the speed too. I started downloading as soon as I saw your message. I'm going to do a fdr though. The update hasn't given me a reason to but I always like to start off fresh after installing one.

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

I feel ya! Glad it works good for you. Yea it's buttery smooth now! The touch screen seems more responsive too.

0 Likes
cgage823
Contributor - Level 1

Much smoother on my end as well. I did a factory reset too. Been running even better after reset.

0 Likes