why can't my hotspot connect to internet?
Bobo25
Enthusiast - Level 2

My 360 and ps4 can connect to my hotspot, but then it doesn't connect to the internet. It used to work fine before. How do i fix this issue? Thank you.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why can't my hotspot connect to internet?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with your mobile hotspot, Bobo25. It's important you know the details of your current plan and device capabilities. We would recommend reaching out to our Prepaid team directly at 888-294-6804 to check on your plan and hotspot options. You can also view all Prepaid plans here, http://spr.ly/6581D1TmL.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which plan do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Bobo25
Enthusiast - Level 2

the unlimited date one. It's a galaxy j36

0 Likes
Bobo25
Enthusiast - Level 2

Data sorry. It connects to the hotspot, but stops at internet. And and does the error unplug modem thing.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are three currently active unlimited plans on the Verizon Wireless network and two retired unlimited data smartphone plans. Please be more specific about the exact name of the plan you have.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

WHICH unlimited data plan?

0 Likes
Bobo25
Enthusiast - Level 2

It just says unlimited data plan. $80 mo. I only see one.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

I'm assuming it's the one that came out in February then. Did you get it between February and August? Now they have Go Unlimited and Beyond Unlimited.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Prepaid? If so, that would explain why you can't connect to the internet via the hotspot. The prepaid unlimited plan doesn't include the mobile hotspot feature.

boringusername
Master - Level 1

Ann154 wrote:

Prepaid? If so, that would explain why you can't connect to the internet via the hotspot. The prepaid unlimited plan doesn't include the mobile hotspot feature.

Didn't think about pre-paid. Yep no hotspot on Unlimited pre-paid. not sure why. they could at least make it 600 kbps like Go.

0 Likes