the internet doesn't work
Chiffon2525

I started to use this plan yesterday.

My plan is

$50 Smartphone Plan UNL Talk, TXT & 5GB of Data

But, the internet doesn't work. I can use message.
My phone is iphone 6s.
How can i use the internet? I don't have the internet plan?

Thank you.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: the internet doesn't work
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Postpaid or prepaid?  Did you port your number from another carrier?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Chiffon2525

Prepaid. I already paid money for it,

I used another carrier in another country before i use verizon.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

So this is a brand new number for you?  Have you verified you have LTE data access turned on?  I would suggest rebooting the phone or pull the SIM card and reseating it.  If that doesn't work, I would suggest calling the prepaid customer service number at *611 from the phone and verifying the account is setup right.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Chiffon2525

​i have turned on​ LTE data access and i rebooted the phone but still

doesn't work. The phone says i don't have date service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chiffon2525, having your phone up and running is certainly what we want for you. Let me be the very first to welcome you to the Verizon Wireless family. The plan that you mentioned does include 5GB of data service. Therefore, if you are getting that error message, we will want to look more closely. Are you able to place and receive calls? Send and receive text messages? If so, please follow the helpful steps at http://spr.ly/65808RXys. Once complete, let's try that connection again. Please let us know the outcome.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes