restricted line
stephanotie
Enthusiast - Level 1

For some reason I am unable to make or receive calls...there is a recorded message from verizon saying that my line is restricted?!? checked billing status and all is paid, I am able to make and receive texts...

Labels (1)
Re: restricted line
TeenaLi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue. i was able to make a call 2 hours ago and was able to receive a call an hour ago like normal.

TeenaLi
Enthusiast - Level 1

It also mentions announcement 24

Nativeshankin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please fix this announcement 24. I prepay I'm advance on auto pay.

0 Likes
Fetal_Positioin

Hi,

Same issue here. It took me about 2 hours to get ahold of a real person. I was finally transferred to tech support and was told that there is a national power outage affecting prepaid accounts only.  The tech made a ticket for me and temporarily disabled LTE phone calls and then said I would be able to temporarily make and receive calls.  I then asked for clarification as to what the problem was and she got snarky and said "uh you're not able to make calls." Well, OBVIOUSLY! But why? "Well we don't know." So I would suggest you call tech support. I had to do it from my husband's phone. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Dat_oneguy4820
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing happend to me I cant call my girl now its telling me this announcement 24 everytime I call her and only her is it because of my phone or because she has me blocked🤣🤣