lots of issues after converting to family prepaid plan.
william488

ok, first off, I have had nothing but problems, been on the phone with verizon for several hours over several phone calls.  First, I converted me and my daughter's prepaid separate accounts to a prepaid family plan. her phone deactivated on the day the new plan started, it took 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to fix this issue.  Now a month latter, I have 35.00 in my account, app said I had to added 50 to bring us up to date for the reset tonight at midnight, I add the 50 via the app, now it tells me to add another 35.00 the original 35 on the account moved to the other phone, had to move it back again.  Now before it hit midnight, it shows second line has 31 days before it expires, the other line shows it expires tonight, and both lines are 7 gb lines, and it shows the 2 line having only 2.95 gb as its max data.  And on top of that, the web page, and app shows my main line is an Iphone 6s, and I have never owned one.  I went in both on the app and on the web site and hit change device, added the correct IMEI and it reflected the correct phone, hit save and rebooted phone just to be on safe side,  system still reflects same iphone on my account.  I am just frustrated beyond belief.   Any ideas? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lots of issues after converting to family prepaid plan.
william488

ok, now a new developement, it just reset for the new month.  Currently it says my line has 30 days left and all my data and rollover is correct.  it says my second line on my family plan only has 29 days left and 0 data when it should have the 7 new gb of data and atleast 3 gb of rollover. 

0 Likes
Re: lots of issues after converting to family prepaid plan.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern. We want you to be able to have a pleasant experience with Verizon. For your Prepaid account needs, you can contact our Prepaid line at, 888-294-6804, or you can contact Chat at, VZW.com (during business hours). You can also head to a store location. You can find a store near you at, VZW.com/Stores.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes