locked phone
Babyboy45628

I have a question. I'm with Verizon prepaid. I bought me a new Verizon apple iPhone 7 from best buy and the phone is locked. They told me to contact Verizon about unlocking the phone. Do they do that since I'm with prepaid?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: locked phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please read the Prepaid 4G device section in the link. Device Unlocking Policy | About Verizon

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please read the Prepaid 4G device section in the link. Device Unlocking Policy | About Verizon

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Babyboy45628, we understand how important it is to make sure your new device will be eligible to activate on your account. Please allow us to further investigate the details. Can you please clarify if you are trying to activate your iPhone 7 to Verizon Prepaid? Or with another Prepaid service? Also, we do not lock our 4G devices and there is no code needed to program them. For additional details on our unlocking policy please reference the link above that was provided by Ann154. If you are trying to activate this device with your Verizon Prepaid account please contact our Prepaid department 888-294-6804 for additional assistance on this process.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes