cant activate prepaid phone with two prepaid cards
tophattavis
Enthusiast - Level 1

hello

i got a new phone after not having one for a few months and i bought a $15 minutes card because i wanted to just pay for minutes as i go instead of doing a prepaid plan because i dont use my phone too much... anyway i tried to activate the device but i apparently you have to choose a prepaid plan with an android so i now need $40 total to activate the phone so i bought a card with $30 on it once again assuming i could activate my phone now with the two cards but when i go to put in the card info it wont accept any individual card under $40 ....

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: cant activate prepaid phone with two prepaid cards
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The smartphones require a prepaid monthly plan. You can't just pay for the minutes on it. You should reach out to the prepaid customer service number at 1.888.294.6804 to get assistance with adding the funds to your account and selecting a plan that suits your usage needs.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: cant activate prepaid phone with two prepaid cards
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The smartphones require a prepaid monthly plan. You can't just pay for the minutes on it. You should reach out to the prepaid customer service number at 1.888.294.6804 to get assistance with adding the funds to your account and selecting a plan that suits your usage needs.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes