Re: I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data.  I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month.  I did not receive the extra data this month.  What happened?
1treasurehunterdale
Enthusiast - Level 2

I thought about doing this until now. I have already burned up 1.5gb of data of which 338 minutes of it was yesterday at home when I was on my own wifi. I think I am going to hold off on the auto pay for now but I hope you get your 500mb.

Re: I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data.  I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month.  I did not receive the extra data this month.  What happened?
1treasurehunterdale
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think they are lying about the 2 to 3 days. When you purchase extra data you get a text confirming immediately so why would it take so long for them to add it. Good luck and please post what happens.

0 Likes
Re: I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data. I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month. I did not receive the extra data this month. What happened?
mrpickem
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, signed up for autopay and did not get bonus.  I'm thinking maybe cheaper without bonus because you can buy pins from callingmart at 4-7% discount and pay no taxes,  Do the math if you buy $20 data bridge every 3 months= 45x3+20=$155-4%=$148.80 with 1.5GB of 3X45=135+7% tax=$144.14 with 1GB

mhaider60
Enthusiast - Level 2

After painfully trying to get a human being to talk to at support, I was told I have to wait for my first auto pay transaction before I'll get the extra monthly 500 MB of data.  It makes sense to me that it would work that way, I just hope I get it like I was told, it took me over an hour of calling in before I got to talk to someone.  I don't like the idea of having to go through that again.

0 Likes
1treasurehunterdale
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's a bunch of crap! It says WHEN you sign up for auto pay not after they collect first month! Hey Verizon stop trying to screw your customers and make good on what you promise. How many people are hearing its going to take up to 5 days? That is not true, they can add it right while you are on the phone! I switched from straight talk to Verizon but the 3g speeds I'm getting here in Decatur, IL are lousy! VERIZON WE WANT WHAT WE PAY FOR! Plain and simple...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

1treasurehunterdale,

We want you to be happy with your service and phone. I apologize for the problems so far, but we can definitely point you in the right direction. Please call our Prepay Deparment at 888-294-6804 to speak to a representative.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data. I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month. I did not receive the extra data this month. What happened?
LazyLady
Enthusiast - Level 2

Arrrgh!  Me too.  Second month of no bonus data, no response from email to customer service.  Keegan, can you help?  Please?

0 Likes
mhaider60
Enthusiast - Level 2

Today is the first day on my new month so I logged into my account and I am happy to say there is 1024 MB of data on my account for the month. After one month on the 4G prepaid plan I am extremely pleased with it so far and especially happy now that I know the extra 500 MB does get added with autopay.

0 Likes
GrandPubah
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing that happened after I signed up for Auto Pay. Not a damn thing. They didn't renew, they didn't give me another 500 MB. They even started charging me for calls and text messages until my balance ran down to $0.10. We're both Verizon's bastard step children.

I started my AllSet plan on 6/19/2014. I called to port my phone number over from PagePlus (Verizon network). The person was clueless what to do for prepaid plans. I had to volunteer my phone number as an obvious starting point. Two days later, the port finally goes through.

Last week I run out of data, I enter the code from a 3GB card. They promptly give me $20 credit but no 3 GB of data.

Four more months of this nonsense and then I'm taking my Moto G to another virtual carrier.

0 Likes
GrandPubah
Enthusiast - Level 2

That was my initial take on it, but buy cards from Best Buy with 5% rewards card. Calling Mart looks promising. All I have to do is get them to actually give me my 3 GB of data instead of a $20 credit on no data.

0 Likes