Why didn't I receive extra data?
CharlieEdwards
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data.  I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month.  I did not receive the extra data this month.  What happened?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data.  I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month.  I did not receive the extra data this month.  What happened?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@CharlieEdwards,

Never fear help is here! I definitely want you to get all the data allowance you were promised. Please reach out to our prepaid customer service so they can review your account and see what's going on. You can reach them at 888-294-6804 and they will be more than happy to help.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data.  I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month.  I did not receive the extra data this month.  What happened?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@CharlieEdwards,

Never fear help is here! I definitely want you to get all the data allowance you were promised. Please reach out to our prepaid customer service so they can review your account and see what's going on. You can reach them at 888-294-6804 and they will be more than happy to help.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
CharlieEdwards
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you JohnB for your response.  I called customer service and they told me to wait one week.  They said that if the promotional data is not there after 1 week that then they can help me.  It's day 5 and I still don't have the extra data promised.  I'll keep you posted. @JohnB_VZW @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data. I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month. I did not receive the extra data this month. What happened?
LazyLady
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing happened to me. I will wait a week and check again.

Re: I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data. I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month. I did not receive the extra data this month. What happened?
LazyLady
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yippie! Keegan in Customer Service resolved this issue for me by manually adding the 500 mb bonus and issuing a ticket to make sure it works correctly for following months.  I am very happy with the quality of response and hope that I will not need to do anything next month... 

CharlieEdwards
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called customer service and they manually added the 500mb.  The rep said that we will have to wait until next month to see if this problem occurs again.  I will post again next month to let you know if the data is correct.

@VZWSupport @JohnB_VZW

klfprov3125
Enthusiast - Level 1

You all had much better luck with customer service than I did.  I signed up for the autopay deal a few weeks ago when I saw it in my "My Verizon" app.  I was never credited the 500 mb after my payment went through, so I called tonight. The customer service rep spent several minutes "looking into it," then told me I wasn't eligible, because with my account, I'd needed to sign up between May 14 and 28, like it said in a text ad, but I didn't, so it was my fault.  I never got a text ad, just saw it on the app, and tried to explain that.  He said "oh, that's just an ad everyone sees, it doesn't mean it is valid for you when you see it," and told me he was sorry, but he "can't just add the 500 mb to the account.  You might be eligible again sometime and get another text, but I don't know."  I told him there's no disclaimer stating only some are eligible, no statement or fine print anywhere, but that didn't matter - "I'm sorry, ma'am, there's nothing I can do." 

I might try calling back & asking for a supervisor (if there is one), but right now I'm thinking I might just look for another provider to give my money to.  😞

CharlieEdwards
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is the second month that I am having the same problem.  I will call customer service and ask them to manually add the 500mb again. @VZWSupport @JohnB_VZW

mhaider60
Enthusiast - Level 2

How does the extra data appear when looking at your account online? The reason I ask is because I switched to prepaid today now that 4G is available.  I signed up for auto pay right away, but I don't see anything extra on my account.  I chatted with tech support earlier and they said it should have showed up right away, they told me to call tech support, but all I get is automated voice response. I will call again tomorrow if I don't see the extra 500MB.

CharlieEdwards
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data.  I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month.  I did not receive the extra data this month

Same problem month number two.  I called customer service and I got the same brush off that it takes 2-3 day for the extra data to show up on my account.  I was told the same thing last month and the extra data did not automatically add to my account.  I will call customer service back on Monday and I'll let you know what happens.

@VZWSupport on Twitter. @JohnB_VZW

@VZWSupport

0 Likes