Why am I being told my data usage has reached its limit?
toddsfabshop

I recently switched from a share everything plan to a prepaid plan.  When I look at the data usage, it says that I have reached my limit.  If I add up all the "usage" I am not even close to being at my limit and I can still use my data.   Can someone explain this to me?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "Data usage has reached it's limit"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
toddsfabshop,

We certainly want to make sure all of your data is available to you! That's incredibly important. To make sure everything is showing up the way it should I would recommend reaching out to our prepaid team at 888-294-6804. They can check on the usage and make sure this is corrected for you!

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Desdesdesiree
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you have a data limit or warning set in your phone? That would make sense. Also make sure your cycle date for data is set sorrectly in your phone. Hopefully this helps!

toddsfabshop

Thanks for the reply.  I don't think I was clear enough.  I was looking at my data usage on MyVerizon.  The same place you look at your bill and how many texts you've sent, etc.  I don't have any data limits or warnings set in my phone and I'm not sure about the cycle date for my phone.  I've never set that up before.   (never needed to)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
toddsfabshop,

We certainly want to make sure all of your data is available to you! That's incredibly important. To make sure everything is showing up the way it should I would recommend reaching out to our prepaid team at 888-294-6804. They can check on the usage and make sure this is corrected for you!

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Tags (1)
0 Likes