Which tablets can be used with the daily prepaid data plan?
johnt00

Which tablets can be used on the daily prepaid ($5 for 300MB) data plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Tablets for daily prepaid data plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cjohnson58,

I apologize for the confusion. The forums are open for any inquiries about our services and the community to help our posters. However, if you need detailed information or additional assistance, the Prepaid department can assist since we only have access to postpay accounts. All Prepaid plans and devices are available here http://vz.to/1jQl98P and Prepaid can be contacted at 888-294-6804. 

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What a great question, johnt00!
We actually handle postpay within this forum, but you can check vzw.com/prepay to get more details on prepay devices.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cjohnson58

isn't this the Prepaid Plan forum?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

cjohnson58 wrote:

isn't this the Prepaid Plan forum?

It is, but the Verizon Wireless Community forum is a peer to peer customer forum. Not everyone knows all the answers. Also the VZW reps assigned to roam the community and respond to unanswered questions seem to be more versed in the postpaid side of the system.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cjohnson58,

I apologize for the confusion. The forums are open for any inquiries about our services and the community to help our posters. However, if you need detailed information or additional assistance, the Prepaid department can assist since we only have access to postpay accounts. All Prepaid plans and devices are available here http://vz.to/1jQl98P and Prepaid can be contacted at 888-294-6804. 

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes