What is the cheapest plan for a Senior Citizen?
GLOBER89
Enthusiast - Level 1

A Senior Citizen with a flip phone and one line - what is the cheapest plan available?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is the cheapest plan for a Senior Citizen?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question, GLOBER89. We have a great plan if you are looking for just talk and text. We have our New Verizon Plan basic phone plan that includes 700 minutes and unlimited text messaging, including international messaging from the US, for $25 a month. After the 700 minutes, it would cost $0.45 a minute. Data charges apply at $1.99/MB. If you are looking for our Prepaid options, we recommend contacting our Prepaid Department at, 888-294-6804. If you have any further questions, we are here to help.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Likely a prepaid plan and possibly not even a Verizon Wireless plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question, GLOBER89. We have a great plan if you are looking for just talk and text. We have our New Verizon Plan basic phone plan that includes 700 minutes and unlimited text messaging, including international messaging from the US, for $25 a month. After the 700 minutes, it would cost $0.45 a minute. Data charges apply at $1.99/MB. If you are looking for our Prepaid options, we recommend contacting our Prepaid Department at, 888-294-6804. If you have any further questions, we are here to help.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

Josout1933

I have an IPhone that is causing me problems. If I switch to a Senior plan would I be able to get a new phone? What is cost of a Samsung? I can't afford another IPhone.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

@Josout1933 wrote:

I have an IPhone that is causing me problems. If I switch to a Senior plan would I be able to get a new phone? What is cost of a Samsung? I can't afford another IPhone.

You can always buy a new phone, whether you switch or not. The cost of a Samsung phone is not a very specific question. Verizon currently has 10+ Samsung devices for purchase ranging in price from $250 up to $1000+.

0 Likes