We would all like to know when our PrePaid services are going to be back up??
jamescraig
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have sat on the phone for 1-1/2 hrs this week listening to all about the services that Verizon offers and the dull drum music while on hold but yet not been able to get through.

Finally called the local store for them to tell me that the prepaid services were down.

Well this started Monday, Oct. 6 and it is now Thursday, Oct. 9.

I am frustrated as I only use the 4g MiFi and only because I am beyond the local ISP reach.

Post something, anything to let us know when this service is going to be back up.

I have more than enough funds in my prepaid account so we are nearing the point of legally "Payment for services not rendered."

Stop treating prepaid customers as second class citizens and get your act together!!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: We would all like to know when our PrePaid services are going to be back up??
lpabf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually this started Sunday morning (the system was down Sat for maintenance and was supposed to be back up by Sunday morning, so I'll at least give them that long). I've been trying for 5 days now to activate a phone because my husbands phone broke on Saturday night.

Yeah, it is rather ironic that you can't use any of their services but you know their pay now section works just fine.

0 Likes
Re: We would all like to know when our PrePaid services are going to be back up??
jamescraig
Enthusiast - Level 1

Friday now Oct 10th and still no service.

0 Likes
cmedia4u

Similar situation here - we use the Jetpack only on Friday nights...tried to purchase a new data session but can't access the "Mobile Broadband Portal".  After two hours on the phone I finally get a rep who explains the update issue causing the activation system to be down.  I had already put money on the account but can't use it.  Missed our weekly opportunity because not internet.  Hopefully it is fixed by next week or I face another two hours on the phone to activate (I didn't purchase a data session tonight because I don't need it until next week, starts 30 days, etc, but the rep implied it could be done over the phone immediately.)

0 Likes
jamescraig
Enthusiast - Level 1

Again stayed on the phone for 62 minutes that is now 2.5 hours this week I have been waiting to talk to someone!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!?!?! Nope....

Fix it Verizon!!!!!

0 Likes