Want more than Cloud CONTACTS on my prepaid plan
lindenhills

I have a prepaid plan for my Verizon HTC One. I have downloaded Verizon Cloud to both phone and desktop but cannot access any other category other than CONTACTS. So I have tried to upgrade Verizon Cloud but end up going in circles, never getting to Apps or Upgrade or anything helpful.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Want more than Cloud CONTACTS on my prepaid plan
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's my understanding that the only Verizon Cloud option available for Prepaid plans is contacts backup.  There are other options, including free ones (such as Google or Microsoft).

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's my understanding that the only Verizon Cloud option available for Prepaid plans is contacts backup.  There are other options, including free ones (such as Google or Microsoft).

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lindenhills, we understand how important it is for you to back up your information. Tikibar1 is correct in that you will only be able to back up your contacts via the Verizon Cloud. The reason is that the Verizon Cloud is now a Premium service that is billed monthly. Follow this link for more information about the cloud for prepaid accounts: http://spr.ly/6583D1x01

RalphT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes