WEB ACCESS PROBLEM
sbiggs

Directly after making a payment on my Prepaid account for unlimited talk, text & web, I no longer have access to the web. It gets me to a page that tells me I will be charged $.99 for a 24 hour period. There does NOT seem to be anything anyone can do and NO information from customer service has done anything. The tech department has told me they've fixed it, but NO. It STILL wants to charge me $.99 for a 24 hour period.

Is there ANYTHING someone at Verizon can do about this? I'm out in the field a lot and need a dependable service which this has certainly NOT been and combine that with no customer service or tech support, in my opinion makes the decision to change carriers a No-Brainer. I like the coverage, but I can't live with no web since I AM paying for it anyway. I'm losing business because of Verizon's lack of service. I agree that they've gotten WAY to big to be of any use to the common person on the street. MAYBE a business account would fare better, but it's looking like I'll be quitting Verizon for good if they can't get this problem fixed PDQ. I can't afford MY business to fail because VERIZON'S business isn't pulling their weight.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WEB ACCESS PROBLEM
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sbiggs,

Oh no, I am sorry to hear your phone isn't working as it should be. What's the make and model of your device? Do you get any error messages? Have you been able to use your web access before? Please proivde additional details or reach out to our Prepaid team at 888-294-6804.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: WEB ACCESS PROBLEM
jamescraig
Enthusiast - Level 1

Love the advice they keep giving out as I can't get through regardless.

0 Likes