VoLTE for flip phone prepaid? Which models are going to work?
Linda088
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where are the options if you are upgrading from 3g because you will be forced to do so ...I want a flip phone style which will work for 5G and without all this garbage data plan stuff.  I want a basic flip phone model that will work on this upgraded system you are posing.  I REALLY dislike the typical smart phones and they one dimentional flat face look they are ugly.  Keep a few cute flip phones out there OK.  I also do not like all the tekkie garbage keep it simple and prepaid affordable please.

Where are the models that will be working next year?

Re: VoLTE for flip phone prepaid? Which models are going to work?
Linda088
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also don't be shy to make them colorful...maroon is a very nice choice as are shades of purple....grey, black, white boring!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Linda088, we appreciate you taking the time to reach out regarding your service. Our CDMA network will be retiring by the end the year, as we are moving all devices to our HD Voice LTE network, which offers superior coverage. We do have options for 4G basic phones! Take a look here: http://spr.ly/6603EaFFl;   EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Linda088 wrote:

Where are the options if you are upgrading from 3g because you will be forced to do so ...I want a flip phone style which will work for 5G and without all this garbage data plan stuff.  I want a basic flip phone model that will work on this upgraded system you are posing.  I REALLY dislike the typical smart phones and they one dimentional flat face look they are ugly.  Keep a few cute flip phones out there OK.  I also do not like all the tekkie garbage keep it simple and prepaid affordable please.

Where are the models that will be working next year?

Any of the basic phones available for sale on the Verizon Wireless website are VoLTE capable. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pacomartin

4G lowest priced flip phones (24 Monthly payments)

Alcatel
GO FLIP™V

$4.16/mo

Reliance Communications
Orbic Journey™ V

$4.16/mo

KAZUNA eTalk

$3.33/mo
0 Likes