Unlimited Data
Romlord115
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does the 70$ prepaid Ulimited plan slow down to 2g or is it truly unlimited as advertised.like can anyone provide details

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unlimited Data
boringusername
Master - Level 1

The details are right there for you to read. it' the same as Go Umimited except no hotspot. You're subject to deprioritzation from the start which means IF your area is congested your speed could be slowed down during that congestion.

View solution in original post

boringusername
Master - Level 1

The details are right there for you to read. it' the same as Go Umimited except no hotspot. You're subject to deprioritzation from the start which means IF your area is congested your speed could be slowed down during that congestion.

Romlord115
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be fully informed to make the best choice with your plan, Romlord115. You can find more informatioh about our plans and how oure prepaid works here, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/prepaid-plans-and-service-faqs/. Let us know if you have any questions. We are here for you.

JavierMD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
koolken
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes it does i have never had such a terrible experiance as iv had with verizon unlimited 

BetterServicePlease
Enthusiast - Level 2

It slows waaaay down after like a week. It's really not worth it, look for something else.

0 Likes
koolken
Enthusiast - Level 2

il  give verizon until tomorow to get it rite or fudge them i got cjhoices now dont need there garbage tomorow verizon hope you can get it rite wiseguys

0 Likes