The Caller ID name shown is not my name when I call someone
klang123
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just replaced my phone and kept the SIM from my previous phone but now when I call someone another persons name shows on the caller ID. I looked for Share ID to change it but discovered prepaid customers do not have that 'feature'.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The Caller ID name shown is not my name when I call someone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We see how this would be concerning. Are you able to reach out our prepaid department and perhaps ask for a brand new SIM Card? You can also try going in store. KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
WendyTG

I reached the Prepaid Department and so on. My issued was escalated to Supervisor to the advanced tech. to date, i have heard nothing. Also, if I change my number, can I select my own numbeer? If no, will I be able to change Share Name id to my name?

0 Likes
WendyTG

Second question. Sorry. If we need to replace SIM card, are we charged?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WendyTG-

I definitely want to make sure that your concerns are resolved once and for all. We don't have access to your prepaid account here in the forums, so our hands are a little bit tied. I do recommend reaching back out with our prepaid team directly by dialing 888-294-6804 or *611 from your prepaid device.

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes