Samsung Galaxy Legend?
clyde2009

I just got the Samsung Galaxy Legend and was trying to send a picture on it. I have the $45 smartphone prepaid plan. The unlimited text, talk, and then 500mb of data. I had the wifi turned on and it wouldn't let me send a picture in a text message on wifi. So I took off wifi and it sent it through with data. Do I have to do this every time to send a picture? Why can't it send with wifi on? How much data will it use out of the 500mb if I send a picture or two every day for the month? Sorry for so many questions! Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy Legend?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Picture text messages won't send over wifi. They require the cellular data connection to transfer over the network. MMS messages aren't very large.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Legend?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Picture text messages won't send over wifi. They require the cellular data connection to transfer over the network. MMS messages aren't very large.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes