SIM Question
temhotabot

Good Morning All,

I tried searching but nothing came up on this particular issue. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Prepaid phone that I bought atleast a few years ago via Verizon @ Walmart. It has a Micro SIM card. I am looking at getting the Moto E4 Plus prepaid phone from Best Buy but that phone takes a NANO SIM card. Would I be able to switch my current phone number over to that new size card, along with whatever else is stored on it?

Thank You for your time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SIM Question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes. Call the prepaid customer service number at 1.888.294.6804 to get assistance with transferring your account from the old SIM card to the new SIM card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes. Call the prepaid customer service number at 1.888.294.6804 to get assistance with transferring your account from the old SIM card to the new SIM card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

temhotabot, we certainly want you to be able to get a new SIM card for your new device. You can visit one of our corporate stores to get a new SIM card at no cost. https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores A new SIM card will allow you to activate your new phone and keep the same number. I'm confident the store will be able to assist you with getting a new SIM card. Also, what information do you have stored in the SIM card?

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
temhotabot

All set here. Called the service line and got it done lickety split.

Thank you.

On Nov 22, 2017 10:23 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes