Refund for a prepaid plan?
wilson_c1219

I had an order with a prepaid plan that was on hold and before being able to even activate my phone, I was still charged $40 towards my debit card anyways. I had called customer service, and the nice lady had put a ticket through to the treasury for a refund on my order. I got an email about two days later saying my order was cancelled. Does this mean I'll be getting my refund soon? Or does it just mean my order was cancelled and I should call customer service again to ask for a refund?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Refund for a prepaid plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wilson.c1219, thank you so much for reaching out to us today. I want to make sure that we get the right group of people working on your Prepaid request. I do apologize, but, we don't have access to Prepaid Accounts on Social Media. Please reach out to our Prepaid Team by calling them toll-free at 888-294-6804. I'm confident that they'll be able to check the status of that ticket for you.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes