Highlighted

Prepaid smartphone plans?

I have some questions about the prepaid smartphone plans and hoping someone can answer them.

I'm looking into the Samsung Galaxy Legend prepaid phone. I have a prepaid basic phone now with just the $10 messaging bundle on it. Would the Legend be able to stay on this plan? I know that some of the features wouldn't work like getting on the internet since I don't have a data plan or anything, but I was thinking on using it to get on the wifi at least. Would the wifi work on this phone without a data plan? What if I don't like the phone and switch back to my old phone, so if this Legend isn't on an active plan would the wifi still work on it? Also I was looking into the plans and noticed there is a $35 a month plan, would this work for this phone? I think all smartphone plans need to be $45 but was hoping for the cheaper one. Please help out with any suggestions. I would love to hear them. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid smartphone plans?

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's great that you're looking into smartphone options with the Galaxy Legend! Lets ensure that you're all set. You would need to move into a current plan option that has smartphone availability. The $45.00 plan would be the starting point for smartphone options and data plans will move up from there. You can check out pricing here, http://vz.to/1o71Efn

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid smartphone plans?

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's great that you're looking into smartphone options with the Galaxy Legend! Lets ensure that you're all set. You would need to move into a current plan option that has smartphone availability. The $45.00 plan would be the starting point for smartphone options and data plans will move up from there. You can check out pricing here, http://vz.to/1o71Efn

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes