Prepaid Plan Data Info
Angiegrrl

Last month I signed up for the Verizon prepaid plan with unlimited talk/text and 2 GB of data. One of the biggest problems I am having with it is keeping track of data. From the first day I created my online account, about 2 hours after I got my phone set up, it has said I have 1 GB of data even though my plan clearly says I have 2. I am now at 0.03 GB of data and even though I signed up for warnings when I use 50% and 75% of my data, I have not gotten any texts despite my data being so low; even though it shouldn't be. Also, when I go to view my usage it has my data as time spent using data instead of amount of data sent and received.

My questions are: Why has my data been so low when I signed up for more than it has been saying I have?

How is data usage measured?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid Plan Data Info
Not applicable

2GB is not much data.  One Netflix movie is more than that.

0 Likes
Angiegrrl

I know that, but the day I signed up and went onto my account online, it said I had 1 GB left; even my plan says I have 2 and I hadn't used much data at all - just Facebook for a few minutes.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

New phones will update it's operating system and all the apps. after being activated. I am lost with statement you made,, " I am now at 0.03 GB of data and even though I signed up for warnings when I use 50% and 75% of my data, .03GB will not trigger any warning.

0 Likes