New Customer Port Problems from AT&T
jwaltman2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had my new phone for almost a week and it is still not all the way activated. I have called and talked to multiple people and they just keep transferring and I am getting really frustrated because I am missing calls and messages. I need to know how to complete the port or what I need to do to get this done. I checked the port status online and it still says "Your Old Service Provider has agreed to release your telephone number to Verizon Wireless. You should receive a free text message within the next 4 hours welcoming you to Verizon Wireless." It has been almost a week and it has said the same thing. I don't know what to do and would like any insight on this problem I'm having. Thanks!!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New Customer Port Problems from AT&T
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jwaltman2010, I'd like to start off by thanking you for choosing Verizon Wireless. I'm sorry that you are having problems with your port. Have you reached out to our Port Center to see if any additional information is needed? You can contact them at 888-844-7095.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: New Customer Port Problems from AT&T
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jwaltman2010, I'd like to start off by thanking you for choosing Verizon Wireless. I'm sorry that you are having problems with your port. Have you reached out to our Port Center to see if any additional information is needed? You can contact them at 888-844-7095.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes