Need answers...
Mikeywolf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Had verizon for a while and loving it but since the system upgrade Sat Oct 4 2014. still nothing customer service said be ready by tues now its thurs Oct 9 2014 I have google voice but will use up data and being on unlimited talk text means have to use most my data to talk to my family in texas, and when keep calling customer service they use the over the air activation and still nothing.  Is there someone that can tell us something when will the upgrade to prepaid be ready and are they gonna  compensate for us using our data to call out? bout to go back to att just verison has betther data 20dollar plan.

Labels (1)
Re: Need answers...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There's no need to consider another wireless provider! World class customer service is right here, front and center! May I ask are you not able to make and receive standard voice calls without Google Voice? While we do not reimburse charges for services used with 3rd party apps, we certainly want to investigate the issue that you are having. If you can call our prepaid dept at 888-294-6804.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
the_blur
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is an unacceptable answer.  When will this be fixed?

I have spoke with the prepaid department and they said there is nothing they can do till they have resolve the issue with the upgrade that was performed on 10/4.  They have been unable to give any ETA and keep saying 'try again at 6am tomorrow'.

I was even escalated to TIER 3 in the Technical Support department after waiting on the phone for two hours.

I have been with Verizon for almost two years now and with poor service like this, you will be losing customers.

Mikeywolf
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's not the point im trying to get across to ya Verizon Prepaid Department dont care of the calling apps or whatsapp,Ya's systems are down I know this, since Sun 5 2014 and now it's Sat 11 2014 the point is im using Data to make phone calls to my family in TX one of my friends there is in Hospital and I used up already 700mb of ya's Data I could of saved talking to him on phone app and Facebook and fixing to go to TX so I got to have my phone why Im seriously going to ATT just Verizon has better Data plan then ATT theres alot of ya customer service people when I call not knowing what's going on,  also could of said something on the prepaid site or Internet News? Just got off the phone with customer service and said tomorrow be up ya been saying that since the 5th. "be up tomorrow" yas favorite answer?

0 Likes
the_blur
Enthusiast - Level 3

It goes to show you what type of company we are dealing with here...

Verizon lacks severely on their customer support...

0 Likes