My account is locked and my phone is broken
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

So, my phone fell in prepaid phone fell in water. I tried to get into my account, but ended up getting it locked. In order to unlock it, they want to send me a temporary password through a text message. I can't get texts; my phone is destroyed. I don't even know how to contact them so I created a new account here to ask this question.

Can I just get a new phone. A friend of mine has a moto x, the exact same phone I had. So can I just buy that from him and register it? If I do that will I be able to keep my number? W.T.F am I supposed to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My account is locked and my phone is broken
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time with your online account device! Is your phone a PrePay phone, or are you also on a PrePay account? If so, you can reach out to PrePay for assistance in activating your phone at 1-888-294-6804 and then follow these prompts in order: 4, 6, 4.  This will get you to a live person quickly!

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time with your online account device! Is your phone a PrePay phone, or are you also on a PrePay account? If so, you can reach out to PrePay for assistance in activating your phone at 1-888-294-6804 and then follow these prompts in order: 4, 6, 4.  This will get you to a live person quickly!

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Thank you for a response. I just had no idea what to do or how to contact someone without my phone. I will definitely try that number and see if that helps.

0 Likes