My Verizon or #3282 shows no data usage
MysticKatDaddy

If I log in to My Verizon Wireless or call #3282 it shows that I've used no data. My phone says I've used 500mb. How do I get the real amount of data that I've used so far?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon or #3282 shows no data usage
Snn5
Legend

Prepaid or postpaid account?

0 Likes
MysticKatDaddy

It is a prepaid account

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yeah, i have noticed this as well.  My Verizon shows no use, the My Verizon app shows what I have left.  IDK why the one works and the other doesn't.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! Help has arrived! For any questions regarding your Prepaid service, please reach out to our Prepaid Team at 888-294-6804. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

This is the same thing the CS rep will say when you call PP services.  "We don't see why you can't see it, but you have as of now XMB of XGB left and have used X amount."  You will be given totals, but not a way to actually view the info.  You will be told to dial #data or check your app, but the online account page may never reflect use.  You can see the usage times and amounts, but not an up to date total.

0 Likes