LG Optimus Exceed™ Prepaid - Mobile Hotspot with Prepaid plan
timhasegawsa
Enthusiast - Level 1

In the website it says "Share a 3G data connection with up to five other Wi–Fi enabled devices using Mobile Hotspot".

I understand the phone is capable for mobile hotspot. Now, my concern is the prepaid plan can allow me to use the phone

as Mobile Hotspot. I cannot find any info that says it does not, but Verizon Store person told me

it does not.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Optimus Exceed™ Prepaid - Mobile Hotspot with Prepaid plan
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The mobile hotspot isn't available on prepaid accounts. You will likely have to switch to a postpaid account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

LG Optimus Exceed™ Prepaid - Mobile Hotspot with Prepaid plan
timhasegawsa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Ann 154. So, the store people were correct. The description on the prepaid phone is misleading(only this phone has the feature among prepaid smartphone selections and this one is the most expensive).

0 Likes
Re: LG Optimus Exceed™ Prepaid - Mobile Hotspot with Prepaid plan
egray13

I was told, via chat, that you ARE able to use the mobile hotspot on this particular phone with the prepaid plan.  The agent said that it does not matter how you use your purchased data.  I have the text of the chat and will be taking it into our local store to see who is correct...........local store says no.  Chat says yes.

0 Likes