Is roaming in canada and global roaming activated already?
Ovaloffice

Hi
I have the $60 unlimited plan for each 30 days. We are planning to go to Canada and then for a cruise. I was curious if I need to activate the roaming for Canada and global (at sea: provider: cellular at sea) or it is already activated. I tried to do it online and it saying I am not the account manager.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is roaming in canada and global roaming activated already?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Ovaloffice - Sounds like you will be on an amazing trip! To confirm are you using prepaid or postpaid contract service? We can certainly discuss your roaming options once we get a better understanding of your account status.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Ovaloffice

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

Hi Ovaloffice - Sounds like you will be on an amazing trip! To confirm are you using prepaid or postpaid contract service? We can certainly discuss your roaming options once we get a better understanding of your account status.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

Hi YaleK_VZW,

Thank you for the reply, Yes it is prepaid and there is no contract the plan is $60 (unlimited talk and text and 2GB of 3G data in USA).

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Ovaloffice,

Thanks for the additional info! Since this is a prepaid account I recommend you reach out to prepaid for further assistance as they have access to the account and can better assist you. You can reach them at 888-294-6804.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ovaloffice

JohB

Wow that was super helpful!! Really can't thank you enough!!!

0 Likes