Is It Possible To Talk To A REAL HUMAN if you are Prepaid?
cl76179

I am a new Verizon Prepaid customer, registered for My Verizon online access, found out last night I am not listed AS THE ACCOUNT OWNER, but I am!  Found this out in trying to get free gifts for "Connection Day."  Called 611 this morning, CANNOT SPEAK WITH A REAL PERSON? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is It Possible To Talk To A REAL HUMAN if you are Prepaid?
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon Prepaid has a customer service line 888-294-6804, they will be able to clarify any question. Now, in Prepaid, there is no Account Owner, that is only for Postpaid (contract) lines.

View solution in original post

Cruser2008
Contributor - Level 2

Prepaid accounts actually don't have account owners.

0 Likes
cl76179

OK and Thank You, Cruser2008!  Then why did Verizon Wireless send me that useless email and then on the website say they had a gift for me, why waste my time?

0 Likes
Cruser2008
Contributor - Level 2

For that I don't know, I know that everyone was eligible for free downloads and what not from Amazon and contract customers on the More Everything plan got 1GB of bonus data for 2 bill cycles and non More Everything customers got $10 off a Mophie Juicepack.

0 Likes
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon Prepaid has a customer service line 888-294-6804, they will be able to clarify any question. Now, in Prepaid, there is no Account Owner, that is only for Postpaid (contract) lines.