Re: Incorrect information from rep/unprofessional reps/Untrained Reps
BlaqRubi
Enthusiast - Level 3

You will get no helpful info form that jerk only an insult not a single helpful comment. Review them, nothing better to do with his time.  Find Verizon on Twitter, they will help you there.  Leslie (removed)

Private info removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

The speeds are Dependant on many factors. Tower congestion being one of them, the number of programs using the phones data connectivity such as weather, news, GPS, Facebook or chat apps. The more processes in the back ground running the slower your device operates.

There is also cellular interference such as buildings or terrain or being too far or too close to a tower.

With the number of users it also slows down.

Good Luck

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

1treasurehunterdale,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your 3G data speeds. What type of device do you have? What zipcode are you in? Do you seem to notice slow speeds everywhere you go or only in some areas?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rowdyonez
Enthusiast - Level 3

@

Hello,

I am happy to tell you that Verizon Wireless does have access to sales chat and phone records for any conversation you have with them as long as when you called they had your account pulled up. No rep or manager can access these only an Associate Director of one of their call centers can access a recorded phone call. I recommend being very polite and patient as it is extremely rare that a manager will actually escalate you to an Associate Director. I once had a rep escalate me right to a Associate Director with no manager involvement, I was fortunate to get an experienced rep and a excellent Associate Director.

But to answer your question, Yes. They most certainly do record and store all interactions as long as you gave your account's info when you called in/ when you did live sales chat.

An rep in customer service has the ability to pull up sales chat, for that an escalation should not be required, but to find someone who knows this will be like a shot in the dark.

So if your story regarding a husband in Iraq is true I sincerely wish you the very best of luck in getting this resolved!

0 Likes